Thursday, May 14, 2009
New Computer
Well, I did it. I finally got fed up trying to de-bug my old computer and got a fancy new laptop. I am trying to figure my way around Vista...where is the file option?? How do I cut and paste?? And will the McAfee anti-virus and Windows updated ever finish downloading??? Seriously, this taking a loooong time. 71% on the Windows and....I see McAfee has crashed again and is down to 2% after a high of 73%. Sigh....this has been going on since 8:30 this morning and it is now 2:20 pm. I may have to go beg some broadband from somewhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You really, really need broadband. Trying to run Vista without it would be a nightmare :(. In fact, trying to run Vista was what finally drove me to decide I would never, ever buy another Windows machine.
Post a Comment