As long as wit is mother wit it can be as wild as it pleases.--G.K.Chesterton
Monday, January 28, 2008
Tutorial
I've been learning a LOT about blogging here. Like how to link without putting in the actual address! Thank you, ladies for all your hard work. I definitelyappreciate it! Now to work on putting the link on a seperate page....
Oops! Shari, dear ... I think you meant to put an "s" in "blogspot" in the address. The site you actually linked to definitely isn't the one you meant to link to!
Hmmm ... that site is set up so that any address ending in .blogpot.com will take you there (ukbookworm.blogpot.com does it, for example). Deviously done to make sure anyone who mistypes blogspot gets diverted there.
3 comments:
Oops! Shari, dear ... I think you meant to put an "s" in "blogspot" in the address. The site you actually linked to definitely isn't the one you meant to link to!
Hmmm ... that site is set up so that any address ending in .blogpot.com will take you there (ukbookworm.blogpot.com does it, for example). Deviously done to make sure anyone who mistypes blogspot gets diverted there.
Oops!! Thanks for checking that for me.I obviously still have a lot to learn. I guess it could have been worse...
Post a Comment