Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Long Road to Rivendell

I've ambled along a total of 10.5 miles so far which means I have crossed the Brandywine and Hobbiton is out of sight if not out of mind. It is .6 miles around the block and I am trying to walk it every day. Not always successfuly. Yesterday Ken and I made the trek and it was really much too cold to be out. His little face was bright red when we got home. He seranaded me with Nowhere Man by the Beatles while we fought the North Wind. Beatlemania has struck our house this Winter with all the boys prone to playing air guitar (or air drums) and breaking out into song at a moments notice. Usually 3 different songs... And Ken's voice is usually overwhelmed so I was somewhat stunned to realize he has a heartbreakenly clear small boy soprano. I've got to get him singing more. Maybe something in Latin.

No comments: