We have eggs in our robin's nest. I took a very grainy picture form the window, not wanting to disturb our mother but it's not worth posting.
Things are very Spring-like here (finally) and it is hard to concentrate on anything much. Certainly not school work although we are plugging along to fill in our 180 days. I am also in planning mode for next year and sorting through what worked this year(Latina Christiana) and I want to carry over and what didn't (Sonlight Eastern Hemisphere Explorer!! I have friends who loved this but it did not work for us): l But right now it is sunny and 70 degrees out and the garden is calling....I'll try some pictures of those daffodils Joe wrote about and the primroses are blooming t00.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have a friend who did (or tried to do) EHE the first year it was released. Released full of errors, that was. To say she didn't like it would be something of an understatement!
What fun to be able to watch those eggs so close up :)
Post a Comment