
The dear Bookworm has organized a delightful trip around the world with Mary for the entire month of May. We will be following along with Litany prayers and will attach the images of Mary provided to the various countries on a world map along with reading the history of each image. Thank you, Kathryn, for all the work and love you have put into this project!! What a great way to end the school year.
Due to circumstances beyon my control we won't being doing school tomorrow so thought we would get started today. This worked well as today is Our Lady of Africa's feast day!
3 comments:
Hello, are you catholic?
view you blog.
I'm Davi, i'm from Brazil. i'm catholic. i'm of one comunity: comunity catholic Shalom!
God bless you! Shalom!
Hi, Davi, yes I am Catholic. My family joined the Church 8 years ago. Welcome to my blog.
God bless you, too.
I was quite pleased I managed to get that one done just in time for the feast day :).
I think you are going to run out of space on that map ...
Post a Comment