Friday, March 14, 2008

Miracles

No Ocular Athletics this week. We are winding down and preparing for Holy Week. But I have been wanting to post on this for awhile. I think both of these are exciting and miraculous.
First this. I hope and pray that the human trials start soon. I know people who want to volunteer and as there are little to no side effects to this procedure and it can be done while using other treatments, why not?? Wouldn't this be an amazing answer to prayer for so many people?

And also this. Sounds a lot like the burning bush to me. Could God have spoken to Moses through radio waves? Why not? Apparently, they burn water without consuming it. It makes as much sense as psychedelic drugs.

Anyway, these are wondrous times we are living in. I hope everyone has a blessed Holy Week and Easter.

No comments: